REST AND REJUVENATION IN PARADISE
RESTORING THROUGH REST, NATURE AND HEALTHY PLEASURES
IN AN OPEN-AIR PARADISE AT ONE OF
THE WORLD’S TOP RATED RETREAT DESTINATIONS
March 16-23, 2024
A week-long retreat lovingly crafted just for women.
Awaken your senses, your sensuality and vitality, and reclaim inner joy and tranquility
at one of the most beautiful retreat locations on Earth.
Women often bemoan what’s not working in our lives, our bodies, and our relationships but rarely do we have a chance to focus on what’s most important to our sexual and sensual satisfaction.
Those critical inner voices the culture taught us still jangle in our head, and the long list of what’s NOT right about who we are and how we are in the bedroom.
But what IS right is right there waiting for our attention AND so much more important to live alive and enjoying our beautiful lives.
Join me for a week of learning, honest sharing, and self-discovery with very practical steps to reprogram the old and invite in what’s yours to enjoy.
Gathering at Haramara Retreat in Sayulita truly feels like being nestled in a loving, safe community in unspoiled, natural beauty far from the stress, technology and responsibilities of our day to day lives.
I have been fortunate to experience its breathtaking open-air architectural design in a lush and luxurious atmosphere for 8 nearly consecutive years. Each year, I cannot wait to return. Women who have attended agree that mere words cannot describe the reconnection with self and others available at this place. It is like a long awaited exhale. It is like coming home to you.
I am once again offering a week at this singular property where we are surrounded by completely natural luxury, while enjoying completely outdoor experiences at this dreamy place that has been described as “Robinson Crusoe meets Architectural Digest”.
The retreat is situated on 12 private acres of land on the magnificent, rugged coast of the Pacific Ocean, backed by the Sierra Madre Mountains in Mexico. The accommodations are gorgeous private casitas that merge the outdoors with the inside, set apart from one another, each nestled within tropical jungle vegetation on a hillside overlooking a private, pristine beach.
The property has long been stewarded by a grounded, force of a woman with a vision of creating an untouched, eco-friendly sanctuary allowing guests to truly retreat from their lives and immerse themselves in the beauty of nature. She has employed the same sweet-natured, high quality, kind and thoughtful staff for years and has set high Covid standards that you can read more about here.
Due to Haramara’s completely open air setting, the usual COVID concerns are less of a concern, though I follow best health guidelines to ensure we are once again a trusted bubble.
This opportunity for meaningful self-discovery, self-trust and self-compassion in idyllic setting might be for you if:
- You long to let go of the schedule, of pushing, striving and strategizing and surrender to beauty and healthy pleasure
- You want to feel re-enlivened, reconnected and inspired
- You seek to be truly nourished by community, nature, fresh food and open air
- You are interested in movement and contemplative practices to reclaim and restore the aspects of you that have been forgotten, lost or rejected.
- You are intrigued by the idea of combining travel with opportunities to gain skills to cultivate more acceptance, enthusiasm and ease in your life.
A week in the sensual, lush surroundings of the destination that Yoga Journal calls one of the top ten yoga retreats in the world is the perfect time to unplug, reset, and reconnect with who you really are without the roles you play in your life.What you’ll experience with Mary:
- Practical tools to renew intimacy, appreciation and love for yourself, others and the world
- A renewed relationship with your senses, your body and your emotional depths
- Exploring rest, pleasure and receiving- shaking off the belief that we have to “earn it”
- Revitalizing, accessible morning movement and women’s qigong practices
- Powerful meditations to open your heart to compassion, peace and enjoyment
- Daily walks on “nature’s stair master”, a peaceful (yet at some points challenging) trek through flowering trees, singing tropical birds and palms down to a dramatic beachfront complete with swaying hammocks *Note, those not wishing to walk on sometimes steeper inclines may like to request a casita that is closer to the shalas and restaurant thus shortening the daily short hikes to and from the accommodations
- exclusive and completely private jade egg initiation experience
- A special closing experience to reconnect with play and pleasure
- Quiet centered time, returning to wholeness and the chance to “be” rather than “do”
- An invitation to deepen your connection to nature and to other women.
JOIN US if you’ve been curious about:
- your anatomy of arousal and pleasure potential
- the jade egg and practices to expand pleasure and female health
- my 4 essential tips to feel more pleasure in your body
- taking charge of your own pleasure in everything you create
- qigong tools to connect more deeply with your body’s energetic and erotic aliveness
- enjoying a deeply nurturing and confidential space to tune into your own wisdom
- how much more IS possible, no matter your age or stage of life
- Learn Mary’s tools to sharpen your intuition aligning with Nature’s wisdom
What the day looks like:
Daily sunrise therapeutic yoga experiences and qi gong practices with Mary in a large, secluded, open air shalas surrounded by nature and birdsong (we’ll sometimes offer on the private beach!)
- Mid-morning group explorations of self-love with Mary, beginning and ending with embodied practices and meditations to integrate what’s being received.
- Three healthy, organic and delicious vegetarian and pescatarian meals luxuriously served from Haramara’s highly acclaimed culinary kitchen in an open-air dining room with a spectacular view including a stunning sunset over the ocean every night.
- Enjoy free afternoons with a siesta, a stroll through the vast, jungle-like setting, relax on the secluded beach or at the breathtaking infinity pool looking down at the ocean. You may also indulge in optional spa treatments from supremely skilled local practitioners in spaces created for privacy, yet open to the warm breeze and ocean sounds.
- Several late afternoon gatherings with Mary to support your body, mind and spirit.
- Inspiring and optional sleep support practices before bed.
What you’ll take home:
- Return to your life inspired, with a new set of daily practices to keep the fire of your vitality and desires burning brightly
- You’ll be re-enlivened in your most intimate relationships with yourself, others, and the world we share.
- Take your senses on a tour of the Haramara Retreat Center, acclaimed as one of the 10 best yoga retreats in the world.
- You’ll see why I’ve returned so many times since 2015!
Mary Campbell is a long-time women’s empowerment and intimacy teacher, ordained minister and spiritual counselor, wedding officiant, and educator. She is devoted to helping people release what blocks their joy and open to the widest range of what is possible at the intersection of the sacred and the senses. With university degrees and success in career and family life, as she approached mid-life she watched her satisfaction and libido diminish. Under-nourished, despite all the trappings of the West’s success story, she found her voice and her deeper happiness by divining – like a divining rod finds water deep beneath the Earth’s crust – a fuller connection to the natural world and her own present-moment sense pleasure, what she believes every woman is born to enjoy. Mary is the author of the forthcoming book: The Pleasure Playbook: 13 Invitations for Awakening Joy. She offers women’s workshops and retreats near her home in the Berkshire hills of Western Massachusetts and around the globe and works privately with individuals and couples wishing to deepen their connection with themselves, their loved ones and the wider world. You can find years of her periodic blogs and offerings at DiviningBeauty.com, on FB at DiviningBeauty, videos on her YouTube channel, and on Instagram.
I am limiting the number of retreat guests to a total of thirteen, including myself, so this experience will sell out quickly.
Given COVID precautions, in order to secure shared double, triple, or quad accommodations at Haramara, I recommend registering with a friend or friends with whom you’re comfortable sharing space. In the case that I have multiple single guests wanting shared casitas, I will accommodate the best I can given our small group. If you wish to attend the retreat without bringing a friend to share your casita, and I do not have another single to pair you with, you must register as a single (or speak to me personally about other options). If you are intending to join me, we encourage you to save your spot soon.
A down-payment of $1000.00 will save your space, with $500.00 being non-refundable. Total payment due by January 30th, 2024. (Payment plans can be available.) In past years several registrants had to cancel and I was unable to give the a refund. This felt awful for us both. So I am insisting that each guest acquire travel insurance within 72 hours of the booking date (the date you pay your deposit) that includes the option to “cancel for any reason” as there will be no refunds due to travel interruptions or illness.
Many past attendees call this time with me at Haramara one of the most unforgettable trips they have ever treated themselves to:
- Seven days and nights at the breathtaking, incomparable Haramara Resort in Sayulita, Mexico
- Three absolutely delicious vegan, vegetarian or pescatarian meals per day which includes a vast selection of fruit, yogurt, homemade granola and made to order hot dishes for breakfast, a three course nourishing lunch and dinner that will have you glowing from the inside out. (dairy-free and gluten free options available) Excludes alcohol.
- An opening night orientation at dinner and a special brunch on departure day.
- Exclusive access to 12 private acres of jungle trails, a healing saltwater infinity pool and opportunities to watch the sunrise and sunset in paradise every day
- An inspirational bonfire experience on the beach
- Daily sunrise, late morning, afternoon and optional evening premium teachings, practices and guidance from Mary.
- Wednesday is a free day for exploring Sayulita or enjoying optional outings nearby.
What’s Not Included:
- Shuttles to and from Haramara (shared shuttles range from $15 USD to $90 per person for arrival shuttles depending on how many guests per trip/ $10 USD to $65 USD for departure shuttle)
- Gratuities for shuttle and retreat staff (suggested tip for retreat staff, $120 USD for the week)
- Incredible restoring and inspiring spa treatments with gifted practitioners and healers (ranging from $90-$120 USD per treatment)
- Additional snacks like fresh coconut water, superfood smoothies, guacamole or drinks from the pool cafe and bar.
- Travel Insurance: A travel insurance policy that includes the option to “cancel for any reason” must be attained within 3 days of booking (paying your deposit). You can add the airfare to the policy at a later date. I have found policies purchased through the John Hancock Insurance Company . Please “select” the “cancel for any reason” choice which is available in either the silver or gold packages. We require you to send us a copy of your travel policy document. Expect to pay between 200 and 300 dollars for an appropriate travel insurance policy. Remember you must purchase insurance within 3 days of purchasing the retreat and your airfare.
Email me to purchase your retreat.
We are available to answer any additional questions you may have. We are thrilled that Haramara has also arranged to have a Doctor come on site during the retreat to administer covid tests at an additional cost should we still require them and provide us with the appropriate paperwork required for our flights home! Additional Covid precautions can be found here
Looking forward to an unforgettable vacation in paradise!
Mary and Lisa